- Industrial Cleaning Team
- Warehouse Staff member
- Carpet tech
Responsibilities – Industrial Cleaning
- Dust & wet mop all vinyl/ceramic tile floors, vacuum all carpets & carpet mats
- Clean & sanitize all restrooms
- Restock toilet tissue, hand towels & soap supplies
- Empty trash receptacles & change liners as needed
- Remove trash from facility
- Dust all horizontal surfaces (computer monitors, file cabinets)
- Clean door glass
- Spot clean walls
- Keep janitor’s closet clean & neat
- Maintenance of onsite equipment such as vacuum cleaners, etc
- Lock doors & set alarm when leaving facility
- Reporting problems in facility
- Taking inventory and/or ordering supplies
- Completing any additional daily requests made by the customer and reporting request to the CBM office
Responsibilities – Warehouse Staff member
- Upon arrival, meet with Paolo, Tom or Cindy to see if there are any special requests that need to be completed for that day
- Meet with Warehouse manager and front office regarding deliveries that need to be made
- Check lobby- if dirty mop and clean under the mat. Vacuum mat, wipe window ledges, and clean front door glass and side windows inside and out.
- Lauder soiled microfiber rags in the washer prior to departure from the warehouse in the morning
- Make deliveries and/or complete daily requests etc……
- Upon arrival back to warehouse, launder a second load of soiled microfiber rags
- Clean out all vehicles and gas if needed
- Stock vehicles according to supply form
- Fill all jugs and place on appropriate shelf in warehouse.
- Remove all trash from warehouse including breaking down all boxes
- Sweep and auto scrub warehouse floors
- When needed salt and shovel sidewalk and porch
Responsibilities – Carpet Tech
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Aaro vehicles & equipment
- Provide support and assistance to technician
- Secure & prepare appropriate equipment for the assigned work
- Greet customer in respectful and cheerful manner
- Safely & efficiently move furniture to prepare an office or home for cleaning
- Provide quality service to Aaro customers.
- Provide effective water removal on flood work
- Apply protectant to carpet or upholstery if required.
- Complete cleaning by raking carpet or grooming upholstery if required.
- Lay down traffic lane paper if required.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the job sight
- Upon filling clean water tank, clean & replace vacuum filter screen
- Leave job sight in an orderly fashion
- Upon return, drain waste tank and organize chemicals & equipment
- Clean and detail vehicle if required
- Ability to work Full or Part-Time
- Compensation would be $11 / hour